- Line a 9" pie pan with a single pie crust and put in the freezer to chill. Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the spices and salt. In another small bowl, mix the corn starch into the coconut milk.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Then beat into the eggs both sugars, vanilla, pumpkin, and spices. Whisk in the coconut milk.
- Pour the filling into your crust. Bake the pie for 15 minutes, then lower the oven temperature to 350 F (you may wish to put a heat shield on the crust rim now). Bake for about another 45 minutes or until a knife or toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Once done, cool on a wire rack before serving.