- If you're using whole graham crackers, finely crush them in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bag and roll with a rolling pin.
- Stir all the dry ingredients together. Add the melted butter and stir until all the crumbs are dampened.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Press hard to compact. You can use a glass to press the bottom, but use your fingers to press the sides.
- To make a no-bake pie: Chill pie crust for at least one hour before filling. Cover if chilling longer.
- To make a baked graham crust: Preheat oven to 325 F. Bake crust for 10-12 minutes, until it just starts to brown. Cool completely before filling.
Part of the reason I started baking was because I like my goodies to be less obviously sweet - I want to taste the flavor, not just the sugar. So most of these recipes will have the sugar dialed down.